The EcoUsable Stainless Filtered Water Bottle
In this time of economic troubles, it is a great time to invest in products that will save you money in the long term, contribute to your healthy lifestyle, are good for the environment, and aremade in the USA. Although there is not yet one magical creation on the market that will eliminate your carbon footprint or transform your garbage to energy, there is definitely an emerging market for gadgets to help you take the steps to being more earth- friendly. Indeed, many of these are small steps for you but can potentially have huge impacts on the earth. One of these products is the EcoUsable Stainless Water Bottle, a light steel water bottle with a built- in filter that claims to filter tap, stream, river, lake, and pool water.
This product might be ideal for you if:
- You want to stop paying for highly polluting and expensive plastic water bottles
- You camp, hike, play outdoor sports, etc.
- You are traveling to a country with spotty (or no) water quality standards
- You are heading on a “staycation,” where sweltering beaches and amusement parks jack up the price of water and water fountains are unsanitary
- You live in your car (keep one in your glove compartment in case of an emergency)
Reasons You Want This product:
- There are many great colors to choose from
- The container is not easily damaged and is light, which makes it easily portable
- It will filter anything except salt water
- It helps save your money, health, and the environment by reducing the use and disposal of plastic water bottles.
- It is shipped to you in recyclable and eco- conscious materials
- It doesn’t hold a huge amount of water because the filter is large—It would only be optimally useful if you were traveling short distances between refills
- Initial cleaning and care of the bottle may be a bit complex for some users, and accidental misuse could easily damage the product
- The filter needs to be replaced about once a year
Overall, the sleek design, portability, and sheer inventiveness of this product has us impressed. Although we might suggest a less complex, non-filtering water bottle for the everyday user, the convenience of the EcoUsable filtered bottle is irrefutable for travelers, parents, nature buffs, and athletes. (EcoUsable also offers a line of similar water bottles that are available sans filter, for you regular people out there who want to do their part to stop the plastic water bottle epidemic). Check both out at www.ecousable.com.
by M. Molendyke